Reliable High-Speed Internet
for your home or office.
Even in the Middle of Anywhere, enjoy the strong signal offered by U.S. Cellular® for your High-Speed Internet. It's reliable, easy to set up and will get you connected in places other services don't.
Please enter a 5-digit zip code
Things We Want You To Know >
LTE Router to your cart.
to your cart.
No more worrying about
Get online quickly in
a few simple steps.
Browse away with no worry
about extra costs.
Choose from a variety of plan
options to fit your budget.
- What is U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet?
- U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet is a great solution for homes and businesses that delivers fast and reliable internet via our award-winning wireless network. U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet provides:
- Up to 160GB of internet usage per month.
- Ability to connect multiple devices to a Wi-Fi network.
- No data overage charges or activation fees
- Are there data overage charges for High-Speed Internet Plans?
- No, there are no data overage charges for High-Speed Internet Plans. Once you reach your plan's monthly high-speed data allotment speeds will automatically shift to 2G for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- How do I know what High-Speed Internet plans are available in my area?
- Enter your zip code to check availability of plans for your area.
- What speeds does U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet provide?
- In general with normal usage you should expect to see the typical speeds listed in the chart below on U.S. Cellular's Network. However, your speeds may vary due to area, coverage, foliage, compression or the network management requirements of U.S Cellular and we do not guarantee coverage or speeds. For more detailed information on speeds and our network practices, please see U.S. Cellular's Mobile Broadband Open Internet Practices.
- Can I take this service to another location?
- No, U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet service is not movable and your eligibility for your plan is based on the Service Address you provide us. If you want to change your address you will need to contact U.S. Cellular to verify service eligibility at your new location.
- What type of services can I use High-Speed Internet for?
- U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet will support Wi-Fi and internet connectivity for your connected devices including streaming, gaming, surfing the web, etc. Some services that utilize a fixed or static IP Address are not supported. For more information please read our Terms and Conditions for U.S. Cellular High-Speed Internet.